Did you know that Alpharetta :
- Is Affordable : The dollar goes a LOT further here - whether it is buying a house or groceries at the local farmer’s market, you will see that this area is easy on your pocket.
- Is Diverse : With its rich history and a hub for corporates and businesses the demographics is a fluid mix of people from all over the world.
- Has Great Schools : From Lake Windward Elementary to Alpharetta High School, the schools in this area pride themselves for their high academic excellence and involved PTO’s.
- Is Fun : Alpharetta is home to Avalon, mixed-use development that is slowly becoming Alpharetta’s crown jewel. Avalon boasts some of the top rated restaurants and shopping in the area including Antico Pizza, Rumi’s Kitchen, a Tesla dealership, Brooks Brothers, Anthropologie as well as a 12-screen Regal cinema.
- Is a Huge Business Hub: Many companies such as AT&T, ADP, Cox Communication, Verizon, Fiserv, IBM and MetLife call Alpharetta home. These corporates have boosted the economy of Alpharetta & surrounding towns. Alpharetta is also a huge technology center with many IT SMBs setting up shop here to take advantage of the huge local talent pool and low cost of setting up business.